LCH7 HANDGUARD FOR DPMS 16TPI 7.62x51 / .308 win
WEIGHT .83 lbs (13.28 oz)
DIMENSIONS 12.58 x 2.18 x 2.18 in
FOR USE WITH DPMS 16TPI Upper
- Designed for DPMS or Armalite ARs chambered in 7.62X51 / .308Win or similar .308 AR rifles with upper receivers threaded for 16/18 thread per inch barrel nut.
- Inside/Outside dimensions of 1.89″/2.20″
- The weight of the handguard, including proprietary barrel nut is 11.5 oz.
- The handguard is a free float design comprising of a custom octagon shaped carbon-fiber handguard tube connected to the upper receiver with a 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver extension.
- Cooling slots have been provided to manage barrel temperature and allow the connection of accessory rails. Slots are provided at six o’clock for an accessory rail and holes for sling swivel stud so a bi-pod can be attached.
- Free float design installation requires the removal of the rifle’s barrel and specialized knowledge in AR rifle disassembly / assembly.
- 7.2″ (Carbine) and 9.5″ (Midlength) handguard lengths are designed to fit a barrel with a carbine or midlength length gas system, respectively, and fixed front sign post.