The Eidolon is the culmination of over three years of design and development. It is designed to be the most refined and functional inside-the-waistband holster on the market. At the core of the Eidolon is the holster shell. The shell is precisely fitted to the weapon on the inside and is smooth on the outside to work in conjunction with the body, belt, and clothing -in nearly any carry position- to maximize comfort and concealment. At the same time, the shell provides attachment points for a host of accessories to allow the user to tailor the holster for their specific carry needs.
The holster shells feature an innovative, adjustable retention feature that isolates the tension solely on the front of the trigger guard. This provides for an extremely clean “feel” when drawing and holstering - unlike other companies’ adjustable retention holsters which simply compress the holster body along the entire trigger guard and/or frame, resulting in a mushy feel as the pistol drags against the inside of the holster.
All Eidolon holster shells are fully compatible with most extended controls, factory and after-market sights of any height (including suppressor sights), any type of RDS mounted behind the ejection port, and most extended/threaded barrels.
Agency (Ambi) Kit
The Eidolon Agency (Ambi) Kit is designed to allow government purchasers a simple, single-SKU solution for equipping large numbers of people. This package contains an ambidextrous holster shell along with every accessory and belt-attachment available. This eliminates the need to guess how many left-handed holsters might be needed for a large purchase, while also ensuring that every end-user gets the accessories best-suited to their build and carry-position. This kit is also a tremendous value, since its total price represents a nearly 15% savings compared to purchasing the accessories ala carte. Like the other Eidolon Kits, the Agency (Ambi) Kit is a tuckable, versatile, and comprehensive IWB/AIWB holster package that can be used with one or both belt attachments and give you hundreds of potential configuration options. The Agency (Ambi) Kit includes:
- One ambidextrous holster shell of your specification
- One pair of 1.5” overhooks
- One pair of 1.75” overhooks
- One pair of Tuckable Soft Loops
- One Tall Spacer for mounting the belt attachment below the trigger guard
- Two 8-hole Extension Wing
- Two 10-hole Extension Wing
- One Short Spacer for mounting the Extension Wing below the trigger guard, angled up toward the belt line.
- One set of Belt Claws
- Two Holster Wedges, one for right-hand and one for left-hand configurations
- Supplemental hardware kit
- Full instruction manual
- The Glock 26/19/Universal model has a pass-through open bottom design and will fit any 3rd or 4th Gen. Glock 9mm/.40cal pistol. The holster shell itself is equal in length to a Glock 19 pistol. It is available in short or long body shield configurations.
- The Glock 17 model has a closed bottom design equal in length to a Glock 17 pistol, but will fit any Glock 26/27/19/23/17/22 3rd or 4th Gen. It is available in short or long body shield configurations.
- Tuckable Overhook Set: Fits 1.5” or 1.75” belts. Can be used as a pair or individually mounted to the holster shell or the Offset Wings (also included). Overhooks offer two ride height positons 5/8” up or down, and approximately 15 degrees of cant adjustment, forward or back.
- Tuckable Soft Loop Set: Can be used as a pair or individually mounted to the holster shell or Offset Wings. The polymer struts provide two ride height positions 5/8” up or down and approximately 15 degrees of cant adjustment forward or back. Soft Loops are adjustable, and will fit 1.25”, 1.5”, and 1.75” belts. The soft loop itself mounts in a slot to allow infinite ride height adjustment within the slot envelope. The loop itself can be rotated to allow infinite cant adjustments forward and back. Once tightened down, little nibs in the strut face lock the loop in place and prevent movement.
- Tall Spacer Block: Used to mount the Overhook below the trigger guard to allow the Overhook to clear the holster shell and adjust for cant.
- 8-hole and 10-hole Extension Wings: Allows one or both belt attachments to be offset from the holster body. This allows for a thinner, but wider (and thus more rotationally stable) system. It also provides alternate cant- and ride-depth options. Lastly, the wings can interact with the belt to provide different leverage effects on the holster shell. They can be mounted on the inside or outside face of the holster shell to further vary the way they lever the shell toward or away from the body. If you choose the Tuckable Soft Loop belt attachments, you can remove the soft loops from the struts and mount them directly to the Extension Wings for yet more options. The Extension Wings can even be used without a belt attachment, mounted vertically or horizontally anywhere they will fit, to apply a range of leverage points to the holster shell.
- Short Spacer Block: Used for mounting an Extension Wing below the trigger guard with the wing angled up toward the grip of the pistol. This allows the wing to clear the profile of the holster shell. It can also be mounted to Extension Wings or other places on the holster to lever the shell or belt attachments in or away from the body.
- Belt Claw Set: This accessory sets the Eidolon apart from all other AIWB holsters on the market. The Belt Claw mounts to the side of the trigger guard area and juts out toward the belt line. As the belt is tightened, it pushes against the Claw and levers the grip of the weapon into the body. The shape of the Claw is designed to blend into the lines of the holster shell for comfort. It also works in conjunction with the angled sight-channel area to allow the holster to conform to the waistline and virtually disappear under cover garments. The serrations on the face of the Claw are meant to “grab” the pants material to minimize holster movement, but are blunted to prevent damage to clothing. Belt Claws come in sets and can be mounted angled up or down to best make contact with the belt line in any cant or configuration for both right and left handed shooters.
- Holster Wedge: Designed to mount to the inside face of the holster shell toward the muzzle end, the Wedge will help lever the top and grip of the weapon into the body and maximize concealment especially in an AIWB configuration. The Eidolon Holster Wedge is optional, and can be removed if not needed. It is made from a special polymer which is soft enough for all day comfort, yet durable to last the lifetime of the holster.